Appreciating Everything

Hi everyone,
its been a long time since i last blogged. i just had a  wake up call from one of my readers who inboxed me en asked me to resume my writing. So thank you Titus. Otherwise how is everybody. How is the new year treating you so far?

Today it was thanksgiving Sunday at my church and i had alot to be thankful for cuz God has been so good to me, my family and my friends. So for those who haven't yet figured out what to be thankful for let me help you with some of the few things i have appreciated and hoping you feel the same way too.

Appreciating Everything

Appreciate those who have hurt you, because they strengthen your heart
Appreciate those who deceive you, because they improve your wisdom
Appreciate those who slander against you, because they improve your personality
Appreciate those who whip you because they arouse your will to fight
Appreciate those who abandon you, because they teach you independence
Appreciate those who make you stumble, because they strengthen your legs
Appreciate those who denounce you, because they remind you of your shortcomings
Appreciate those who give you strength 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of photography_ take one

For the love of photography_take 2

For your Information