FRIENDS FOREVER

F-for all those times u stood by me.

R-right and wrong things we did together.

I- intimacy and love that encircles us

E-exictment and joy u bring

N-neva ending fights and apologies

D-dreams we have together

S- so hapy i have u.

F- for the love u gave/give me

O-oh i appreciate alot having u

R- realistics we have been through

E- ever by my side when i need u the most

V- very many wanna have u

E- easy they think i found u

R-rumours will neva break us apart.


To my friends not frenemies.

I came up wit this lol because i have a friend who fits the true definition of the words FRIENDS FOREVER (BFF) i wont mention his name or her name but trust me i love that friend of mine. Now days its really hard to get a true friend who is willing to see u through the think en thin, the good and bad, who u can count on no matter wat...so my bff am so happy/glad to have u as my dear friend. ILY
XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of photography_ take one

For the love of photography_take 2

5 stages of grief