Am not a VICTIM, am a SURVIVOR

I recently i fell victim of a break in and entering which others might call a BURGLARY without even hearing the person break into my house, wait it's gets worse, the thief/burglar made his way to my bedroom as i was sleeping soundly like a peaceful baby.

"Give me money, give me money" he said while shaking me in the attempt to awake me. Imagine the look on my face when i woke up to a big, ugly guy asking me for money in the middle of the night. It was one of those moments  where you feel you in a very bad vivid dream, only to realize it not a dream or nightmare...it's a very bad reality nobody should ever go through.

A lot was going through my mind, my heart was racing it was surreal. Meanwhile, the crazy guy was pestering me for money and he threatened the life out of me in case i hesitated or made a scream. *signnnn* (adrenaline rush)!!!

8th March exactly 3am was the day i was attacked. It was a bad day for me, i repeat it was not a bad dream, it happened to me. All said, despite the fact that the thief left with my amazing slim laptop, external hard drive that had my life back up on it and my Android tablet plus some  petty cash, i just want to THANK ALMIGHTY GOD for  saving my vulnerable life on that very unfortunate night. I wasn't harmed in any way though i must say i was emotionally and psychologically traumatized by that incident. The thought of what he could have done to me, the endless possibilities running through his perverse mind, whoa it just freaks the living life out of me.

It has been 6 days since the incident and today i woke up and decided i wont feel sorry for myself anymore, am not a victim, I am a survivor, and i won't give him the satisfaction.

I just want thank all my friends who came to see me at home and those who took the time to call me and cheer me up. Honestly, it made all the difference.

Thanks a bunch.
 As usual, i love ya'll xoxo
#HappyWednesday.

Hannah Hanny

Comments

  1. Hey, Hannah this so Touchin sorry abt wat happened 2 yah but its gud that u stil gat dat #LIFE, and a credit 2 those sweet friends dat ran in 2 giv yah some comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very bad experience my dear in your life!! but our God is good and faithfull he care for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear daughter Hannah,I still feel very sorry for what happened to u that bad night!! and feel tears in my heart, at the same time I give all the Glory and the Honour to God for protecting you. Whatever was stolen God will replace because he is our provider. "RELAX AND HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HEART WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR U."

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hanny.. its a pity for wat happened that night.. am so sorry for the loss! bt am glad u were not harmed. Give thanks to the Lord...if u are unware about the 3am phenomena it is presented by many as being the true ‘Witching Hour’ or ‘Devil’s Hour’ when Demons and Spirits are strongest... Hanny,this must have been a narrow escape from satan's prowess for flesh or human blood.. give glory to God for u got you breathe intact! Love u Pal en God keep u safe alwz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of photography_ take one

For the love of photography_take 2

5 stages of grief