For the love of photography_ take one

At this rate, everyone of my friends knows how much photography means to me infact, am planning on creating a page just to display some of my pieces. Today in my  free time i decided to work on some few photos that i took last year when i shot a friends wedding. And frankly i didn't have  anything to blog about today so here you go. Disclaimer: This is not a pro's work, this is a hobby. i hope am good at it though :)




#Congs to my friends Ian & Sarah...

Comments

  1. Hey, gud 2 c yo back, and abt thoz pics dey way 2 awesome , gal just continue doing your thing, your unstoppable, these pics way 2 perfect, me like them,......nice tym bby .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the love of photography_take 2

For your Information